How to Structure Seller Finance Deals That Cover All Closing Costs and Realtor Fees
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – Oct 2017
Interested in participating live on a Virtual Coffee Q&A call? Sign up for a free Note Queen account to get monthly call reminders and special opportunities to submit your burning owner financing and note questions to Dawn! http://NoteQueen.com/FREE
Be sure to also subscribe to our iTunes Podcast for more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
Once a month Dawn hosts a free call, Virtual Coffee Q&A, to discuss anything having to do with owner financing and notes, and to have a little fun while sipping coffee together. This is the time to get free help from Dawn and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
A big thank you to Dean and Kennesha from California, Ed from Baltimore, Mark from Dakota and others who helped add a ton of value and insight to the call!
Here is a quick summary of our call highlights…
We spoke to Dean, first time Hot-seat Participant, who is an active realtor and mortgage broker out of the state of California. He recently wrote a book on how to buy a house without a bank loan and owner financing. (You can jump to minute 5:58 to hear the whole story on Dean)
Dean also brought up a common notion from realtors and mortgage brokers who typically forfeit their commissions on owner financing deals or avoid them altogether because they lack the understanding of how to structure seller finance deals that cover over all closing costs and realtor fees. (More details on minute 11:03)
Ed from baltimore has been a hard-money lending fulltime for the past 5 years. He hasn’t gotten into the note space just yet… but is seeking creative opportunities to keep a competitive edge as a hard-money lender. (Catch the whole conversation with Ed on minute 36:47)
You can get the rest of the show details below.
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- 1:24 – What is Dawn truly passionate about?
- 3:34 – Property and Paper Summit 2017 – learn more at
- http://propertypapersummit.com5:58 – Do you only invest in notes? (Hot-Seat Participant – Dean)
- 6:35 – How to create a competitive edge over other real estate investors?
- 8:30 – Why do Real Estate agents forfeit their commission on seller finance deals? (Hot-Seat Participant – Dean)
- 11:03 – Owner Carry example for how a realtor or mortgage broker can get paid.
- 15:22 – Community benefits for becoming a Citizen of the Realm.
- 16:49 – How sharpening your real estate skills are essential to creating financial solutions?
- 17:46 – How can my client seller finance his property with a problematic tenant? (Hot-Seat Participant – Dean)
- 25:51 – Creating a good investment out of a bad situation
- 29:00 – How to maximize your participation during our monthly calls?
- 30:40 – Local CA underwrite resource for putting together your owner finance deals
- 36:47 – Ed from Baltimore: Can I defer capital gain taxes through seller financing?
- 41:35 – Ed from Baltimore: Ed shares current challenges and issues he has experienced as a hard-money lender.
- 46:47 – Dawn shares her recent experience working with a hard-money on a rehab deal that went south
- 50:40 – New Podcast listener shares his desire to quit his day job to invest full-time
- 57:05 – Property and Paper Summit 2017 – learn more at http://propertypapersummit.com
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, our number one goal is to help you by filling in the gaps in your understanding so you can start using owner financing & note strategies right now.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes Podcast listen to more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
- Facebook Page
- Upcoming Events
- Note Queen Mobile App (Be sure to allow push notifications)
- Includes free copy of the entire “Seller Financing on Steroids” book
- Includes Free Training Webinars
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!