Strategies for Selling a Note, Smart!
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – November 2017
Interested in participating live on a Virtual Coffee Q&A call? Sign up for a free Note Queen account to get monthly call reminders and special opportunities to submit your burning owner financing and note questions to Dawn! http://NoteQueen.com/FREE
Be sure to also subscribe to our iTunes Podcast for more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
Once a month Dawn hosts a free call, Virtual Coffee Q&A, to discuss anything having to do with owner financing and notes, and to have a little fun while sipping coffee together. This is the time to get free help from Dawn and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
A big thank you to Rich, Ed, Anthony and others who helped add a ton of value and insight to the call!
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- 00:53 – Concept and power of owner financing and notes
- 1:24 – How to maximize your learning experience with the Note Queen?
- 3:30 – How LIVE Virtual Coffee attendees can participate during our calls?
- 4:02 – Thanksgiving and gratitude message from Dawn
- 6:38 – Hot-seat Guest / Rich – Florida Realtor: seeking to implement Seller Financing within his business.
- 13:42 – Hot-seat Guest / Rich – Florida Realtor: purchased Georgia property through his self-directed IRA
- 16:10 – Hot-seat Guest / Rich – Florida Realtor: review of seller financing terms and conditions
- 20:56 – Hot-seat Guest / Rich – Florida Realtor: How to work with private lenders for creating long term profits through owner financing
- 27:00 – Hot-seat Guest / Rich – Florida Realtor recreates the note with the 10bii Financial Calculator
- 37:19 – Hot-seat Guest / James – Texas Investor: shares a his resource for understanding the numbers on real estate notes
- 42:00 – Hot-seat Guest / James – Texas Investor: shares how he has diversified his investment strategies as a private lender
- 47:06 – Benefits of creating long-term profits as a private lender
- 52:47 – Reporting payments to the credit bureau for seller finance notes (Ed from Baltimore)
- 54:55 – How do I strategically create a note? (Renovation property on the market and not selling. Anthony is willing to offer seller financing as a short term solution to sell the note after 24 months of seasoning.)
- 56:21 – Strategies for Selling a Note, Smart!
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, our number one goal is to help you by filling in the gaps in your understanding so you can start using owner financing & note strategies right now.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes Podcast listen to more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!