Rehab Flipper Notes vs. Owner Occupied Notes
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – March 2018
Interested in participating live on a Virtual Coffee Q&A call? Sign up for a free Note Queen account to get monthly call reminders and special opportunities to submit your burning owner financing and note questions to Dawn! http://NoteQueen.com/FREE
Be sure to also subscribe to our iTunes Podcast for more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
Once a month Dawn hosts a free call, Virtual Coffee Q&A, to discuss anything having to do with owner financing and notes, and to have a little fun while sipping coffee together. This is the time to get free help from Dawn and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
A big thank you everyone who helped add a ton of value and insight to the call!
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- 00:45 – Understanding the Secondary Market for Notes is so much FUN!
- 04:00 – Reducing Your Risk Profile
- 09:12 – Originating a Loan (as a Private Lender) vs. Originating/Carrying a Note
- 16:55 – New Jersey Note Investor (of delinquent 2nd Mortgages) on the fence on how to use Owner Financing
- 22:29 – Rehab Flipper Notes vs. Owner Occupied Notes
- 38:16 – Can Non-performing Notes (in second position) Foreclose on 1st Position Notes?
- 39:15 – Earning While You Learn and don’t forget to TAKE ACTION!
- 41:31 – Get Educated, Find a Monetor and TAKE ACTION!
- 44:50 – Former Registered Nurse Inspired to Become a Note Investor
- 49:32 – Recommendation on Note Education Sources
- 52:02 – I’m a new to Notes, how do I get started with Notes?
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, our number one goal is to help you by filling in the gaps in your understanding so you can start using owner financing & note strategies right now.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes Podcast listen to more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!