Creating Win-Win Borrower Solutions
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – March 2017
A big thank you to Tanya Jackson, our newest Hot-Seat Participant and others on the call who helped make this morning an ultra success.
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- [00:25] Note Queen Mission Statement
- [01:40] How to participate during the show + House Rules
- [02:57] How to get guaranteed airtime
- [03:29] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Introduction
- [08:51] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Seller Financing Evaluation Introduction
- [16:01] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Setting up the borrower for long-term success
- [20:43] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Helping your borrower SAVE on property taxes
- [22:29] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Helping borrowers get into a house and…stay in it!
- [23:55] Member Q&A – Coaching borrowers on planning ahead for taxes, mortgage insurance, etc.
- [25:51] Hot-seat Applicant Tanya Jackson – Creating an owner finance solution for the borrower in need of a long-term solution
- [41:04] Upcoming live note conference opportunities
- [52:40] Should you join the Queendom?
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
- Facebook Page
- Upcoming Events
- Note Queen Mobile App (Be sure to allow push notifications)
- Includes free copy of the entire “Seller Financing on Steroids” book
- Includes Free Training Webinars
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!