Leveraging Your RE Portfolio Growing Your Monthly Cash Flow
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – December 2017
Interested in participating live on a Virtual Coffee Q&A call? Sign up for a free Note Queen account to get monthly call reminders and special opportunities to submit your burning owner financing and note questions to Dawn! http://NoteQueen.com/FREE
Be sure to also subscribe to our iTunes Podcast for more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
Once a month Dawn hosts a free call, Virtual Coffee Q&A, to discuss anything having to do with owner financing and notes, and to have a little fun while sipping coffee together. This is the time to get free help from Dawn and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
A big thank you to Martin, Nancy, Jason, Christopher and others who helped add a ton of value and insight to the call!
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- 00:28 – Quick recap on 2017
- 01:36 – How to participate during our LIVE Virtual Coffee Q&A Calls
- 02:26 – Creating a healthier business in 2018
- 03:37 – Martin, a Virginia Real Estate Investor, is seeking to create additional streams of income through owner financing properties within his investment portfolio
- 08:39 – How to induce (incentivize) someone to use you as the bank?
- 14:09 – Pro and Cons of offering owner financing at zero percent interest
- 17:02 – Nancy, W2 Employee turned “Buy and Hold Real Estate Investor”, is looking into the owner financing space as an exit strategy from managing properties and leveraging her existing portfolio to grow her monthly cash flow
- 21:38 – Nancy and Dawn discuss a deal scenarios for transitioning her “Buy and Hold” properties to owner financing
- 34:40 – As the lender, how critical is a down payment from the borrower?
- 36:06 – Jason/Q&A Chat: When putting together a Note, what is the best way to make sure that the taxes and insurance fees are paid by the borrower to avoid any possibly liens against the subject property?
- 39:40 – Christopher, Texas Real Estate Investor, interested in buying HUD owner homes out of Texas and selling them on owner financing
- 50:19 – Pros and Cons of creating sweat equity joint ventures with borrowers
- 57:58 – Long term value of understanding the “Dance between Property and Paper”
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, our number one goal is to help you by filling in the gaps in your understanding so you can start using owner financing & note strategies right now.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes Podcast listen to more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!