Short-Term vs. Long-Term Investment Vehicles
Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – February 2018
Interested in participating live on a Virtual Coffee Q&A call? Sign up for a free Note Queen account to get monthly call reminders and special opportunities to submit your burning owner financing and note questions to Dawn! http://NoteQueen.com/FREE
Be sure to also subscribe to our iTunes Podcast for more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
Once a month Dawn hosts a free call, Virtual Coffee Q&A, to discuss anything having to do with owner financing and notes, and to have a little fun while sipping coffee together. This is the time to get free help from Dawn and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
A big thank you to Brandon, Ed and others who helped add a ton of value and insight to the call!
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- 00:56 – How to engage and submit your questions?
- 02:56 – Post Consultation Update – Reducing Risk within Private Lending Practice
- 03:29 – How will rising interest rates affect Notes and Real Estate?
- 09:52 – What interest rate should I charge the borrower with owner carry financing?
- 10:28 – Exploring Short-Term vs. Long-Term Investment Vehicles (Balancing Risk vs. Reward)
- 16:44 – Exploring Sort-Term vs. Long-Term Investment Vehicles (Balancing Risk vs. Reward)
- 18:22 – Great Real Estate Educational Resource
- 23:04 – Realtors can be worth their weight in gold
- 27:24 – Who do you use for closing your owner financing deals? (i.e. Title Companies, Escrow Companies, etc.)
- 28:35 – Real Estate Note Newbie seeking discounted notes
- 34:16 – Best Way to Start Investing in Notes (*HINT – Developing ####### Partners from the Ground Up!)
- 37:40 – How Important is Protecting Your Investor’s Money?
- 38:09 – Educating our capital partners on “Risk vs. Reward”
- 39:02 – Key to becoming a “Deal Maker” and “Rain Maker”
- 49:48 – How to get one-on-one training and support with the Note Queen?
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, our number one goal is to help you by filling in the gaps in your understanding so you can start using owner financing & note strategies right now.
Be sure to subscribe to our iTunes Podcast listen to more Free Q&A Calls, Expert Interviews and much much more: http://apple.co/2xVLFvb
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!