Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – December 2016
Is it just me, or are the years flying by faster and faster?
I could swear it was just the other day that I was a full time nurse, stuck in the rat race!
Regardless of your economic hardships or financial challenges, I’m a firm believer that we are all richly blessed to live in a country where regular Mom n’ Pop people can enjoy the blessings of creating financial solutions for themselves.
This holiday season has definitely been filled with gifts of all sorts.
Such gifts included (1) opportunities to connect with people who call in with a hunger to grow and (2) witnessing first hand the gift of implementation, people who get out there and execute and implement the knowledge I share with the Note Queen Community.
I’m filled with a sense of gratitude…
A big thank you to Brenda Boome and others on the call who helped make the show an ultra success. I thought our conversation about whether or not to sell rental properties cash vs owner financing was helpful. How do you want to diversify your portfolio? How much real estate? How many notes? Long term? Short term? Inside a self-directed IRA? Outside of a qualified account? All great questions, and the answer is ultimately a very individual one.
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- [6:40] Hot-Seat Applicant Overview.
- [10:54] How to gain control of two properties without losing cash flow or equity?
- [12:19] Options for protecting yourself (investment capital) as a note holder.
- [14:40] Meet Brenda Boome, our December Hot-Seat Participant.
- [18:16] Tax-Free investing out of your Roth IRA.
- [20:39] Exploring seller financing options without jeopardizing cash flow.
- [44:43] Working with Estate Planning Trusts.
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
- Facebook Page
- Upcoming Events
- Note Queen Mobile App (Be sure to allow push notifications)
- Includes free copy of the entire “Seller Financing on Steroids” book
- Includes Free Training Webinars
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
As a Hot-Seat Participant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!
You’ll be sure to leave with your own questions answered and gain the insights you need to take yourself to the next level.