Virtual Coffee Q&A Call – April 2016
So many great contributors this morning… John from Idaho was able to get owner financing on the purchase of a property in probate, but they needed more cash at closing than made sense for him to make as a down payment. We talked over ideas of how he could structure the transaction to meet the objectives of both parties.
Daphne from Illinois buys non-performing 2nds, and she was having an issue with one that was lien-stripped in California as part of a bankruptcy proceeding. Bac (Nico) from San Diego came to the rescue with some great information, as he regularly and almost exclusively buys NPNs that are in some stage of BK. He has a problem note in IL, so it looks like they will profit by working together.
Colleen was having a problem with a property near Joshua Tree National Monument, CA that wasn’t selling, and we talked about various marketing strategies. A couple others chipped in with great suggestions that I wouldn’t have thought of. AnDrew, a Realtor, made arrangements to follow up with her after the call… he had some connections out that way.
Those are just a few of the great things we covered.
Thanks, again, for participating in this wonderful world of owner financing and notes. Now go out there and do your part to create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another 😉
- Subscribe via iTunes (Owner Financing & Note Investing Podcast with Dawn Rickabaugh)
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download
- Or click play below with on-site player
- Facebook Page
- Upcoming Events
- Note Queen Mobile App (Be sure to allow push notifications)
- Includes free copy of the entire “Seller Financing on Steroids” book
- Includes Free Training Webinars
More About the Show:
Once a month I host “Virtual Coffee”, a free Q&A call to discuss anything having to do with seller financing and notes, and to have a little fun while we sip our coffee together. This is the time to get free help from myself and others on the call. The insights you will receive will save you hours and relieve the stress of uncertainty.
Whether you’re a newbie or seasoned real estate investor, my number one goal is to help you create financial solutions, just one Mom n’ Pop to another.
Maximize your Learning Experience?
How? Simple, by getting guaranteed air time on an upcoming Virtual Coffee Q&A call!
As a Hot-Seat Participant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Share your challenges and questions directly with me and other experts, LIVE!
- Make new connections with others … some are just starting out and others are already crushing it
- Gain the insights and breakthroughs you need to take yourself to the next level!
You’ll be sure to leave with your own questions answered and gain the insights you need to take yourself to the next level.