Become a CITIZEN OF THE REALM!!
Discover the Note Business, Explore Seller Financing, Create Passive Income
As a cherished Citizen of the Realm here in the Queendom, you are delighted to discover the magic of the “Note Business” and how private money really works. You thrill in getting the Real-Deal-No-BS, inside scoop on strategies we’re using every day to buy & sell with owner financing, make private loans, and buy seller carry notes at a discount. You find out how easy it is to make 7-10X the money the banks are paying, while helping families all across America. You get a “sneak peek” on all our note & loan opportunities before anyone else, so getting started with your first deal is easier than ever. As long as you’re a member, you’ll receive training and support around your owner financing and note transactions.
“Thanks Dawn, I have found your information to be a dynamic resource in moving my business into purchasing notes directly. Your video interviews with experts in various financial fields have been a blessing packed with real life examples and down to earth information. I enjoy speaking with you as a fellow investor and anyone interested in the note business should appreciate this valuable information.” ~David Jackson
“Dear Dawn, I feel confident you are both the real deal, and someone who genuinely cares about her students. I am amazed by the amount of content and support you offer for such a fair price. I am currently on a fixed income, but with your training and encouragement, know I will soon be making a good, sustainable income. Respectfully,” ~Allan Meinecke
Please CLICK HERE to create a Note Queen account so you can easily access all of our FREE CONTENT, but to really take it to the next level, you’ll want to upgrade to CITIZEN status.
Make a commitment today… promise yourself that this year, you will begin to CREATE PASSIVE INCOME that will eventually exceed your expenses (you can start even if you think you have nothing to invest!). If you don’t take care of yourself and your family, no one will. Take BOLD action today, INVEST IN YOURSELF, and join the growing number of people who are catching this vision. You can successfully and powerfully navigate these challenging and exciting times when you have the right knowledge and friends who are there to support you.
Property & Paper!
It’s no secret that “the system” isn’t working that well and that things are likely to get increasingly “interesting”. We need to know how to get things done without relying on the banks, and in a way that supports individuals and communities.
Sure, owner financing fetches the highest possible price for a property, but does that help if the note created in the process isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on? Or… what if there are other owner financing strategies (other than the creation of a note & deed or mortgage) that would actually be better for the situation at hand?
You can thrive if you know how to use owner financing strategies to buy and sell real estate.
Becoming proficient with Owner Financing & Notes is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL for:
- Real estate professionals
- Investors who flip property
- People who want to convert property into paper
- People who need or want to convert paper into property
- People who want to know how to safely make solid returns investing in hard money loans and/or discounted paper
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the “note business”
- Note professionals who want to get paid for creating a pipeline of good paper
This membership/mastermind is like a virtual real estate investment club focused on notes and owner financing strategies, and is intended to create a community of buyers, sellers and investors as principals…. and real estate, mortgage and note brokers as professionals who are committed to understanding owner financing and private notes, and how to help more transactions come together legally, ethically, and intelligently. We can all learn from each other. It’s not uncommon for me to get great ideas from people who thought they were calling to pick my brain!
The market is desperate for this information, and you can learn how to bring it to them. Get direct and specific help with the transactions you’re working on at our meetings, and if you need some 1-on-1 time you can get DEEP DISCOUNTS on hourly or flat rate retainer fees.
Real estate professionals – there is no excuse for not having these tools in your toolbox. You are leaving commissions on the table, under serving your clients, and exposing yourself to unnecessary liability. Even agents who regularly participate in owner financed transactions rarely seem to tell their clients that the note they are now holding can be sold for cash.
Learn how to get your clients cash,
even when they carry.
Sellers – owner financing is one of the best ways to sell property for top dollar in today’s market. Let’s make sure you choose the right owner financing strategy, limit risk, and create paper worth holding or selling.
Owner financing get you top dollar for your property.
Make sure you get top dollar for your paper.
Buyers – you can get into your dream home without having to qualify for a bank loan. Bankruptcy? Foreclosure? Short sale? Self-employment income? NO PROBLEM! Investors… why not leave all the hard money behind and look for owner-financed opportunities? One-third of properties in the U.S. are owned “free and clear” (have no mortgages recorded against them). Investors & builders – incorporating intelligent owner financing into your fix and flip investment model could make or break your business. Find out what it takes to create paper worth holding or selling. Too many of you have NO IDEA what you’re doing until it’s too late! Discover the myths & realities of the Simultaneous Note Sale, and make unbelievable cash-on-cash returns selling owner-financed to other investors. Note professionals (established or up-and-coming) – you must expand your knowledge enough to become owner financing experts. Leverage your knowledge of notes to function as an owner financing consultant so you can get paid helping to create a pipeline of good paper that you can eventually buy. You need to get better at quickly identifying good paper from bad, and stop wasting your time on deals that don’t have a chance of coming together.
Dozens of respected news and financial publications like FORBES, Wall Street Journal, INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY… LA TIMES, the National Association of Realtors’ Magazine & Radio Show, & SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE to name a few…
…are starting to write articles and talk about some of the ideas and strategies I want to share with you.
Once you understand owner financing and “the dance between property and paper”, you’ll have more options than you ever thought possible:
- You can buy property with owner financing
- You can sell property with owner financing
- You can flip with owner financing and keep an effortless spread
- You can buy notes
- You can sell notes
- You can learn to safely make great returns as a private lender
- You can broker notes as well as real estate
- You can get paid as a consultant
- You can get paid for doing professional note appraisals
Like an alchemist…
you’ll be able to turn property into paper,
and paper into CASH!!!
Property and paper are just two sides of the same coin. To understand one is to understand more about the other. Property can turn into paper, and paper can turn into property… like water can turn into ice or steam, depending on external conditions.
So… why have I created this club mastermind & training site?
I want more transactions to be able to come together in a way that meets the needs (and minimizes the risks) to both buyers and sellers. Each and every closed real estate transaction is important in helping the economy survive.
I am absolutely passionate about
liberating and empowering
investors, buyers, sellers and
real estate professionals
in today’s market.
I truly get a charge out of helping people put deals together that they didn’t think possible. I find this work fun and fulfilling. Owner financing is an idea whose time has come, and I love teaching people about it… even though it’s become a lot more complicated with Dodd-Frank. It’s a bit of a jungle, but we can find our way through it.
People are starting to turn to alternative strategies out of desperation… I’d just like to make sure they’re guided towards the safest and most intelligent options available. The reason “creative financing” sometimes stirs up anxiety is because (like with anything) there is potential for abuse, fraud and unanticipated unpleasant consequences. There are some horror stories out there from the last time “creative financing” was the method de jour for getting things done.
It doesn’t have to be that way this time around.
We can be creative and “above board” all the way, and help people preserve both real and paper assets. No need to have people walk away from money or equity that is rightfully theirs, or to expose them to unnecessary risk at a time when something like $6.3 trillion in equity has already disappeared from consumer pockets over the last few years. People are scrambling to salvage anything and everything they can, and we can help them implement strategies usually reserved for seasoned investors. There are too many people who feel trapped, overwhelmed, or shut out of the system by what is happening in the market… too many deals are not coming together that should, and many that come together end up falling apart.
That kind of pain is not necessary.
Sellers are having a tough time getting a good price for their property, because they’re having to compete with short sales and foreclosures, and buyers can’t get financing. Property owners are drowning under payments they can no longer afford… they’re desperate, confused and don’t know where to turn. If they start looking around for answers, they are soon overwhelmed with information, and don’t have the ability to sift through all of it and understand how it applies (or doesn’t) to their unique situation… they need help. Real estate professionals have listings they can’t take, listings getting ready to expire, buyers that can’t qualify, or transactions falling apart…
This is unnecessary.
Another reason I put this site together is because:
I need more good paper to buy!
Some of the notes coming across my desk are just not cutting it! (even ones put together by attorneys… unless those attorneys happen to regularly buy and sell notes in the secondary market). Sometimes there are weaknesses that kill the deal and limit the number of note transactions I can close.
There are often one or more weakness in how the seller financing…
- transaction was engineered,
- paperwork was put together, or
- buyer was “underwritten”
Either I can’t buy the notes at all, or I have to offer such low prices to the note holders (to offset the risk of their errors & short-sightedness) that they decline to sell, unable to stomach the discount required by market conditions.
This is also pain that is unnecessary.
If I would have been consulted at the point these notes were created, 4 times out of 5 I could have saved the note sellers thousands of dollars as well as grief, remorse, and lost opportunities (and they wouldn’t be angry at the professionals who put the deal together for them!)
I would have been able to make sure they had notes worth holding or selling.
As I mentioned… this mastermind site is intended to create a community of buyers, sellers, investors, real estate brokers and note professionals who understand owner financing and how to help more transactions come together in a way that maximizes benefits and minimizes risk. This is a round table approach where everyone shares their ideas, their successes and failures, and helps other members of the club to achieve their objectives.
I will do everything humanly possible to support you as a member of our community as long as you do your part to show up and access archived material.
I don’t want you to feel limited by credit scores, Washington or Wall Street. Waiting for someone to come along and “save” us isn’t prudent or likely. We need to empower ourselves to get what we want and need, especially when “the system” doesn’t exactly seem to have our best interests at heart.
I used to work as an ER nurse in a local trauma center. Now, I’m often in the position of helping people stabilize and recover from traumatic experiences with their real estate transactions, and/or helping them resuscitate and safely maximize passive earnings on their retirement dollars.
We are not at the mercy of the market.
There are more opportunities right now than ever before. All you need to take advantage of them is a little knowledge and support.
If you already know you want choices and options and to join a group of people committed to the same things, join us right now!
In the U.S., over 50% of properties have either no loan on them (are owned ‘free and clear’) or have a long-term fixed-rate loan (AKA: “attractive financing”).
Which owner financing strategy are you going to use to buy or sell them?
- “Subject to”?
- An AITD? (“wrap”?)
- A note and deed of trust or mortgage?
- A contract for deed or land contract?
- A title holding (land) trust?
- Lease option?
No two transactions are identical. How you structure the transaction depends on the needs, abilities and risk tolerance of the individuals involved. What are their short and long term financial objectives? What is the ultimate exit strategy? Sophisticated investors know all about the techniques and strategies we’ll talk about here at Owner Financing & Notes. Several times a year most buy and sell properties without needing a bank involved in the transaction. I want the general public to be able to take advantage of these powerful ‘secrets’…
Because they shouldn’t be secrets!
I’m actually shocked at how hidden all of this information seems to be for most of retail, mainstream America. Many times buyers and sellers must educate their real estate agents, their attorneys and CPA’s about creative strategies… because sadly, these professionals are often not accustomed to talking with their clients about these things.
You have to take matters into your own hands and create the opportunities that are out there for you.
Like I said, many investors (including myself) use owner financing strategies to buy and sell properties. I will never approach a bank again about buying a property. But unless you spend a lot of time & money taking several real estate courses and going to lots of seminars, you just don’t become aware of the options available to you.
It’s important to know that there are several ways to successfully put creative real estate transactions together, but there are even more ways to SCREW THEM UP!
I want you (and/or your clients) to be protected… armed with knowledge & support.
What You Get When You Join Today…
Property & Paper!
Here’s what you have access to when you become a Citizen of the Realm:
- “Seller Financing on Steroids” — you receive a complimentary copy of my book as a digital download as soon as you register. You will also get my NEW book, “Seller Financing on Steroids 2” when it is released. (valued at $27.95 )
- Professional Note Appraisal Course – access to the complete Professional Note Appraisal Course (a $149 value but not sold separately!), including all training videos and appraisal templates. A high-powered attorney helped me put these forms together when we were defending a $10,000,000 note portfolio from the IRS!
- Transaction Review & Calculator Practice (webinar mastermind) – on the first Thursday (usually) of every month but December, you get to participate as we go over 1 or 2 note and owner financing deals that myself or other community members have done, or are smack in the middle of. You’ll see exactly how we us the financial calculator to put these deals together. This is a time when members can submit specific questions, and get help with concepts they haven’t quite yet been able to wrap their heads around. This helps you quickly fill in any gaps in your understanding.
- Virtual Happy Hour (office hours) — on the second Wednesday afternoon of every month (except December), you can call in and ‘hang’ on the phone or Zoom if you’re on a computer and talk about whatever comes up, while networking casually with others in a small group setting.
- Virtual Coffee (Q&A open session) — on the last Friday or Saturday of every month (usually), take advantage of an opportunity to call in and enjoy an informal mastermind! This call is open to non-members as well as members, and there can be a lot of meaningful networking. I’ve had people connect with their first, long-awaited, money partner so they can finally start getting in the game. I’m always delighted with how these calls play out. As a member, you get priority Hot Seat access so you and your needs can be front and center.
- 50% Discount to the Property & Paper Summit (Lake Tahoe) — this is a live, 2-day event that will catapult your ability to gracefully invest in both real estate & notes with equal ease. Recordings of our 2017 event are hosted on the site and available for you to view.
- Invest in Notes – members get first priority to participate in the private loan and discounted note opportunities that come through our office. We have helped many people break through their own personal barriers so that they feel comfortable pulling the trigger on their very first note investment.
- Big Discount on Buddy’s Financial Calculator Series – members will receive a discount code that will give them a significant 37% discount to Buddy Broom’s excellent training… a powerful supplement to your education especially if you are not already proficient with the financial calculator, and want to understand the magic of managing your money well in everyday life scenarios.
- HUGE $250 OFF on Land Trust Training – members will receive a coupon code for $250 off anything on Randy’s site. I personally have purchased all of his courses. This training is important to understand, and beautifully compliments the training on owner financing and notes we do in the Queendom. Land Trusts help us put deals together that would otherwise would be impossible or unwise. Randy’s “Basic” Land Trust Home Study Course (including forms) includes a fast, simple and easy 12 step system to understand and create a Land Trust that perfect for you. *Once you join, you will have access to a Discount Code worth $250 OFF anything on Randy’s site*
When you become a Citizen of the Realm, you’ll also get consultations with Dawn at half price… only pay for the 1-on-1 coaching that you really need:
- Comprehensive Transaction Consultation – $747.50/retainer:
Hire Dawn to take you through a single owner financing or note transaction from start to finish. Includes: strategy sessions, help negotiating, putting your file together, due diligence, coordinating with other professionals, conference calls, document review, etc.
*Comprehensive Transaction Consults regularly run $1,495
- Power Strategy Session – $125/hour:
This option is for you if you just need a little one-on-one to get critical insight into a specific transaction, an overall investment strategy, or how the note business really works.
*Power Strategy Sessions regularly run $250/hour
All you have to do to start investing in your future is to:
- Click one of the green “join now” buttons above
- Check your email for instructions
- Tune into the community, connect & start implementing!
That’s it. It’s time for us all to liberate and empower ourselves and our clients from the perceived limitations and chaos going on ‘out there’ in the market, and learn to take advantage of it instead. I am so looking forward to helping you and learning from you along this marvelous journey of discovery and empowerment. It’ll be great having you hang around here in the ‘Queendom’.